- 5-class Packages & 10-class Packages expire within 6 months of the first use.
- Class packages are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- 3-class Packages are only available for New Clients and expire within 2 months of the first use.
- All Class Packages are to be used by the same client. You may not share the same package with a friend or family member.
Due to required hammock adjustments, late arrivals are disruptive to the flow of class and disrespectful to clients who arrive on time. Clients must arrive to class on time, and late students will be denied entry to class and charged as if they had attended. A 5 minute grace period is provided for introductory session. If you arrive during the grace period and class has already started, please enter the studio quietly and wait until you are addressed by the instructor to enter. Please keep this in mind when coming to the studio for the first time and allow yourself adequate time to find the studio and parking.
Due to the limited amount of spaces per class, all regularly scheduled classes have a 2-hour cancellation policy, if the 2-hour notice is not given, the client will be charged for the class as if she or he had attended.
Wear workout wear that covers the shoulders (Short & long sleeved) and legs. Cotton or Cotton blend fabric is best (not-slippery). Tops should be either fitted or not too loose. Remember, you will be upside down. Please make sure that your bottoms are not see through. No socks (unless they are sticky). Do not wear anything with zippers or buttons. ABSOLUTELY NO JEWELRY MAY BE WORN.
- All clients must sign a waiver prior to attending class. Parents or guardians must sign a waiver for all clients under the age of 18.
- If you are new to class, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your first class.
- Please sign-in with the front desk when you arrive, even if you have a reservation.
We do not allow anyone to flip, spin, or climb onto the hammocks before class. Students can seek the help of the teacher after class, but supervision is required. Please listen and watch your instructor carefully as she demonstrates and explains important safety and comfort concerns with the wraps and in order for you to minimize your risk of injury in your practice. For the safety of all clients, clients who do not follow instruction or attempt to perform tricks or poses not being covered in class will be asked to leave and charged regularly for the class.
- When waiting in the hallway, voices and activity must be kept to a minimum. This is crucial to the atmosphere of respect for all clients of VEGA/Virtuosity.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the hallways. Please be respectful and clean up after yourself.
- Gum is not permitted.
- Water is permitted in the Studios. Please, no glass bottles.
- Please turn off your cell phones prior to entering class.
- Remove your shoes prior to entering the studio.
- Personal items should may be kept inside of the cubbies in the hallways. VEGA/Virtuosity is not held responsible for your personal belongings.